NOAA AOML will play host to a Reddit Ask Me Anything (AMA) on September 22, 2016 from 1:00-3:00pm EST. Frank Marks, Sc.D., Director of the Hurricane Research Division at AOML, and P-3 hurricane hunter pilot Commander Justin Kibbey of the NOAA Corps will answer questions. Posted: September 21, 2016
Photo credit: NOAA
- Scientist at the dropsonde station of the flying lab during tropical storm Hermine. Photo Credit: NOAA AOML.
- Wind field analysis graph. Image Credit: NOAA.
- The Jet on the tarmac. Photo Credit: NOAA.
- The Jet taking off. Photo Credit: NOAA.
- Radar Image for Reddit AMA. Photo Credit: NOAA.
- The P3 In Air. Photo Credit: NOAA
- The Jet. Photo Credit: NOAA.
- The P3 Flying Lab. Photo Credit: NOAA