- GOSHIP Repeat Hydrography/CO2 Inventories. Rik Wanninkhof
- GOSHIP Repeat Hydrography/Nutrients. Jia-Zhong Zhang
- Quantifying sea-air CO2 fluxes using surface water CO2 measurements from ships of opportunity. Denis Pierrot.
- Oceanic, Coastal and Estuarine Ocean Acidification Observing Networks: North Atlantic Ocean, East and Gulf Coast. Leticia Barbero
- Carbon Dynamics and Ocean Acidification in Florida Bay. Jia-Zhong Zhang
CORAL REEF RESEARCH
- Integrated Coral Observing Network. Jim Hendee
- The Coral Reef Early Warning System. Jim Hendee
- National Coral Reef Monitoring Plan and Ocean Acidification Program. Derek Manzello
- Global Modeling and Coral Bleaching. Ruben van Hooidonk
- Synergistic Effects of Eutrophication and Elevated Sea Surface Temperatures in the Caribbean Reef Corals. Xaymara Serrano
- Rare Reefs in an Ocean Acificiation Hotspot at Maug Island, CNMI. Ian Enochs
- Influence of Nutrients on Southeast Florida Reefs. Ian Enochs
ECOSYSTEM AND COASTAL OCEANOGRAPHY
- Ecosystem Restoration, Assessment, and Modeling (ERAM). Christopher Kelble
- Gulf of Mexico Integrated Ecosystem Assessment (GoM-IEA). Christopher Kelble
- Juvenile Sportfish Research in Florida Bay. Christopher Kelble,
- Marine and Estuarine Goal Setting for South Florida (MARES): A Testbed for Science-to-Ecosystem Based Management.
- The South Florida Project (SFP). Christopher Kelble
- Providing Real-Time Information for Marine Ecosystem Decision Support (PRIME-DS).
- Sediment-water exchange of phosphorus in Florida Bay.
LAND-BASED SOURCES OF POLLUTION
- The Florida Area Coastal Environment (FACE) program. Thomas Carsey
- The Biscayne Bay Turbidity Study. Jack Stamates
- South Florida Inlets as Land-Based Sources of Pollution. Jack Stamates
- Inorganic Analytical Instrumentation Development. Natchanon Amornthammarong
MOLECULAR AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY
- Development, Validation, and Application of Molecular Microbial Source Tracking Tools and Biosensors.
Kelly Goodwin, Christopher Sinigalliano
- Microbial Water Quality Assessments to Support Coral Reef and Coastal Ecosystem Health.
- Microbiological Studies on Oceans and Human Health Interactions. Maribeth Gidley
- Microbial Diversity and Ecosystem Function of Marine Microbial Communities.
Christopher Sinigalliano, Kelly Goodwin
- Research Mentorship in Environmental Microbiology: Training the Next Generation Workforce in Environmental Science.