1934 committee final round of revisions:
The committee has reviewed the final round of 1934 revisions and generally approves of them. There are a few comments below:
1. In "Additional Notes" #1 (former storm #1), "asymmetric" is misspelled.
This is now been corrected.
2. Storm #4: The introduction states that "minor" track changes were made, but some of the changes are on the order of 90 n mi. Does this meet the "minor" criteria? If not, please change this to "major".
A major track change is 2 or more degrees (120 or more nmi). Therefore “minor” is left as is.
3. The committee now concurs with the addition of proposed new storm #6.
4. Storm #7: Hatteras is spelled "Hatters" in the 8 September daily metadata.
This has now been corrected.
5. Storm #7: The first paragraph of the metadata summary need to be re-written to make the discussion of the intensity and central pressure more concise.
This paragraph has now been rewritten and is more concise than before.
6. The committee concurs with the proposed changes to storm #8.
7. The committee concurs with the addition of proposed new storm #9.
8. Storm #12 (originally storm #10): The committee concurs with the proposed changes, pending whatever information that Perez may provide about the system in Cuba.